Thank you to all of the participants in the 5th annual Itasca OktoberFast 5k!
2013 Results are now posted: click here
Join us for the fourth annual Itasca OktoberFast 5k Run/Walk!
The course is a fast, scenic neighborhood route through Itasca, with a downhill finish into Usher Park, featuring:
- USATF certified course # IL11072JW
- Awards for top 3 men and women finishers and in age group categories
- Post race party - including raffle, awards ceremony, beer and brats!
(Beer will be distributed to runners 21 years of age and older only. Please bring ID!)
- Early packet pick-up at Dick Pond Athletics in Schaumburg for participants registered by October 1
Participation is limited to 750 runners.
Back this year: The Team Challenge!
Enter as a three-person team categories include male, female, co-ed and family members. Team rankings will be based on combined finish times. Click here for more information.
Race Day Schedule:
- Race day packet pick-up will be available from 7:00-8:30am
- 5K Run/Walk starts at 9:00am
- Post-race party and awards at 10:00am
Proceeds from the Itasca OktoberFast 5k will benefit local organizations dedicated to providing support to families and individuals in need by providing food, emergency assistance, mentoring or financial assistance to promote healthy, active and productive lifestyles. The Itasca Runners Club is a non-profit organization and a member of Road Runners of America, a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization.
Join us in Usher Park on October 5!
Questions? E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click here for more information!